Monday, January 30, 2006

Please!!!

If you're going to leave messages on here DON'T leave them anonymously. Since Andrew King's book I have been extremely wary of anonymous comments and the people that leave them. Or the people that publish them. On the plus side, I spoke to the News Shopper and providing they don't get Jodie Marsh or Chantelle I'm in.

Sorry I was bad-tempered just now. Andrew King's book (I can't bear to refer to it by it's name) was so cruel that it still leaves an imprint to this day. What I never understood is how he got to find out so much about waht went on in the "inner sanctum" of Lipp HQ. As Jasper always says: "Trust nobody, Danny Boy. Nobody." Hmmmm...

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be crazy for me leave my name. I'm a terrotist. Which is a magical terrorist.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Danny Lipp said...

Seriously: I will call the police. This is probably a form of harrassment. I just don't need it right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home