Monday, February 20, 2006

Someone cares...

Hello all. I've just returned from a quick trip abroad. Auchan at Calais had Stella at 24 for the price of 20. I gor back to a marvellous e-mail from a generous woman in the colonies who wants to help out. Watch this space.

"Hi Danny,

I was looking for a contact address for Mike Nolan (ex Bucks Fizz) and I accidently got sent to your site.

I live in Australia and have never heard of you but feel for you. I have had a stalker for a few months who is trying to destroy my reputation and career because I hired an author called HB Marcus for my team. I maybe sued over something said stalker wrote on a website under my name when they hacked into my computer.

I now have a new computer, new everything so it has helped somewhat. If people start on you, go into damage control and try and salvage your reputation. Can you put an ISP tracker on people who comment on your blog so their ISP number shows up?

May I ask, in short, who did exactly what to you?

I maybe able to help your career somewhat in a couple of months. I have been asked to go as asquisitions manager for a new American company who will create soundtracks for motion picture movie soundtracks. Once he gets his finger out, I can give you an address to send cds and information to. You will still own your full rights to the songs if chosen. I would like to help Mike out too.......Just don't know how to contact him.

One thing you may like to consider is going into doing voiceovers for ads, movies, animations etc. Good money!

Best wishes,

Name and address supplied."

See? Brilliant, eh?

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a nutter Lipp and I'm gonna find you and .......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home